Have you been charged with assault?
Charges of this nature arise out of a range of circumstances:
- Common Assault and Aggravated Common Assault
- Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm (AOBH) and Aggravated Assault Occasioning Bodily Harm (Agg AOBH)
- Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH)
- Serious Assaults pursuant to s 318 of the Criminal Code
- Disabling to commit Indictable Offence
- Acts or Omissions Likely or with Intent to Cause Harm, Bodily Harm or Danger
- Wounding and Aggravated Wounding
- Unlawful Assault Causing Death
- Assault with Intent to do GBH
- Acts intended to Cause GBH or to Resist or Prevent Arrest
- Assault with Intent to Cause Death
- Attempted Murder and Murder
- Each case must be analysed and assessed on its merits.
Our team of criminal defence lawyers at Timpano Legal may be able to help you avoid prison time and a criminal record.
We have a proven track record of successfully defending high profile clients charged with assault, assault occasioning bodily harm, grievous bodily harm and doing unlawful acts with intent to harm.
Can my criminal charges go away?
There are a wide variety of situations surrounding assault charges and the range of injuries that can be sustained as a result.
Given this, there are a range of penalties that can be imposed including:
- no penalty
- term of immediate imprisonment
- large fines
- permanent criminal record
We will ensure each client receives strong representation, support and guidance through every step of the legal process.